Skip to content
- V. Roshchina and L. Tunçel, Facially Dual Complete (Nice) cones and lexicographic tangents, April 2017, optimization-online, arXiv:1704.06368
- W. Achtziger, R. Baier, E. Farkhi, V. Roshchina, Exact Penalty and Lagrange Duality via the Directed Subdifferential, forthcoming in Pure and Applied Functional Analysis (2017).
- A. Eberhard, V. Roshchina, T. Sang, Outer limits of subdifferentials for min-max type functions, January 2017, accepted to Optimization. arXiv:1701.02852
- V. Roshchina, T. Sang, D. Yost, On the dimensions of faces of compact convex sets (2016), forthcoming in the proceedings of MATRIX Research Institute, arXiv:1610.02737
Peña, J., Roshchina, V. On the Grassmann condition number, April 2016. arXiv:1604.04637
Baier R., Farkhi, E., Roshchina, V., From Quasidifferentiable to Directed Subdifferentiable Functions: Exact Calculus Rules, J. Optim. Theory Appl. 171, 384–401 (2016). arXiv:1507.00174
Cucker, F., Peña, J., Roshchina, V., Solving second-order conic systems with variable precision. Math. Progr., 150, 217-250 (2015). arXiv:1104.1352v1
Meng, K., Roshchina, V., Yang, X., On Local Coincidence of a Convex Set and its Tangent Cone. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 164, 123-137 (2014).
- Peña, J., Roshchina, V., Soheili, N., Some preconditioners for systems of linear inequalities. Optim. Lett., 8, 2145-2152 (2014). arXiv:1306.5287
- Plakhov, A., Roshchina, V., Bodies with mirror surface invisible from two points, Nonlinearity 27, 1193 (2014). arXiv:1304.4005
- Roshchina, V., Facially exposed cones are not always nice. SIAM J. Optim. 24, 257–268 (2014). arXiv:1301.1000
- Baier, R., Farkhi, E., Roshchina, V., Directed Subdifferentiable Functions and the Directed Subdifferential Without DC Structure, J. Optim. Theory Appl. 160, 391–414 (2014). arXiv:1212.1508
- Briquel, I., Cucker, F., Peña, J., Roshchina, V., Fast Computation of Zeros of Polynomial Systems with Bounded Degree under Finite-precision. Math.Comp. 83, 1279–1317 (2014) arXiv:1205.0869
- Plakhov A., Roshchina, V., Invisibility in billiards is impossible in an infinite number of directions. arXiv:1206.6965v1
- Plakhov A., Roshchina, V., Bodies invisible from one point. arXiv:1112.6167v1
- Peña, J., Roshchina, V., A Complementarity Partition Theorem for Multifold Conic Systems. Mathematical Programming 142, 579-589 (2013), arXiv:1108.0760v1
- Plakhov, A., Roshchina, V., Fractal bodies invisible in 2 and 3 directions, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems A, 33, 1615-1631 (2012). arXiv:1107.5667v1
- Lakshtanov, E., Roshchina, V., Finiteness in the Card Game of War. The American Mathematical Monthly 119, 318-323 (2012). arXiv:1007.1371v1
- Baier, R., Farkhi, E., Roshchina, V., The Directed and Rubinov Subdifferentials of Quasidifferentiable Functions. Part I: Definition and Examples. Nonlinear Analysis, Volume 75, pp. 1074-1088.
Baier, R., Farkhi, E., Roshchina, V., The Directed and Rubinov Subdifferentials of Quasidifferentiable Functions. Part II: Calculus. Nonlinear Analysis, Volume 75, pp. 1058-1073.
- Plakhov, A., Roshchina, V., Invisibility in billiards. Nonlinearity, Volume 24, pp. 847-854 (2011); arXiv:1009.1104
- Mordukhovich, B., Peña, J., Roshchina, V., Applying Metric Regularity To Compute Condition Measure of Smoothing Algorithm for Matrix Games. SIAM J. Optim. Volume 20, Issue 6, pp. 3490-3511 (2010); arXiv:1007.4458
- Baier, R., Farkhi, E., Roshchina, V., On Computing the Mordukhovich Subdifferential Using Directed Sets in Two Dimensions. Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation in Optimization and Control. Optimization and Its Applications, Volume 47, pp. 59-93 (2010).
- Roshchina, V., Mordukhovich subdifferential of pointwise minimum of approximate convex functions. Optim. Methods Softw., Volume 25, Issue 1, February 2010, 129-141.
- Roshchina, V., Exact calculus of Fréchet subdifferentials for Hadamard directionally differentiable functions. Nonlinear Anal., Volume 69, Issue 4, 15 August 2008, 1112-1124.
- Li, D., Qi, L., Roshchina, V., A New Class of Quasi-Newton Updating Formulas. Optim. Methods Softw., Vol. 23 Issue 2, 237-249 (Apr 2008).
- Demyanov V.F., Roshchina V., Exhausters, optimality conditions and related problems. J. Global Optim., Vol. 40 No. 1-3, 71-83 (Mar 2008).
- Roshchina V.A., Reducing Exhausters. J. Optim. Theory Appl., Vol. 136, No. 2, 261-273 (Feb 2008).
- Demyanov V.F., Roshchina V., Exhausters and subdifferentials in Nonsmooth Analysis. Optimization, Vol. 57 No 1, 41-56 (Feb 2008).
- Roshchina V.A., On Conditions for the Minimality of Exhausters. J. Convex Anal. Vol. 15, No. 4 (2008).
- Demyanov, V.F., Roshchina, V., Generalized Subdifferentials and Exhausters in Nonsmooth Analysis. Translation from Russian in Doklady. Mathematics, Vol. 76, No. 2, 652-655
- Roshchina, V., Relationships between upper exhausters and the basic subdifferential in Variational Analysis. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 334 261-272 (2007).
- Demyanov, V.F., Roshchina, V., Generalized Subdifferentials and Exhausters. Vladikavkaz Mathematical Journal, Vol. 8, No. 4 (2006) (in Russian)
- Demyanov V.F., Roshchina V.A. Optimality conditions in terms of upper and lower exhausters. Optimization, Vol. 55, No. 5-6, 525-540 (Oct-Dec 2006).
- Demyanov V.F., Roshchina V.A. Constrained Optimality Conditions in Terms of Proper and Adjoint Exhausters. Appl. Comput. Math.,Vol. 4, No. 2, 144-124 (2005).